Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLoreans for rent (for AdmiralSenn)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DeLoreans for rent (for AdmiralSenn)

While I agree with Rich that these material items do
possess some emotional value, at the end of the day it
is still a thing (in this case, a car).

I don't know much about psychology, but I cant imagine
it is healthy to have such an emotional attachment to
a thing.

Here is a hypothetical situation;  What happens if
your wife is ill, and the doctor says "We can save
your wife Rich, but you will have to give me the
DeLorean"....  I hope you would hand over the keys
without thinking twice.

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><SNIP>
>
> I was not able to explain this to Marc. He has
> repeatedly stated
> that everything has a price. I find it difficult and
> sad to believe
> that he doesn't have -something- in his life that is
> beyond price,
> that he would sell literally anything he posesses if
> only enough
> money were provided. I hope I'm wrong.
>
> Rich

http://my.yahoo.com