[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

I tried to ask someone for their DeLorean, I think it was this list
and got the same answer, NO!!!! I would agree, I would say no too. As
everyone knows I am about to buy a '83 D. One of my buddies asked to
borrow it when I do get so he can drive it to the prom. I said no and
observed at how he drove off in his pickup and it scared me. It never
hurts to ask, unless you're asking Tony for the prototype:-) That
would be heaven.
  Driving up to prom in the prototype. The ladies would be all over
me:-)

   -Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "supremeadmiralsenn"