[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

I think people who ask to rent cars like this are absolutely out of
their mind.

Let's see...I'm going to hand my car, (one of maybe 5,000 remaining)
to some kid to drive on prom night who will probably imbibe
alchohol, and -may- drive it in that condition, and who knows what
he and his girlfriend think they'll be doing in it.

How about "no"? As in "not for any amount of money or insurance?",
or as in a "David Spade/Capitol One credit card commcial NO"

Why not ring up the Tucker museum and ask to take the Tin Goose out
for a spin, or a '59 SL gullwing Mercedes? I don't care if our cars
don't hold that kind of dollar value. They are rare and it's simply
a fact that people who rent-not-buy don't respect property as if it
were their own. I'd never take that risk just so some 17 year-old
punk can look like a bad-ass in front of his friends.

But hey, that's just me. I'm sure Marc has a price that he'd agree
to.

Rich A.
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxx>