From: Nun Yah [mailto:joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 8:45 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] PF auto museum

This just came to me when reading about Johnny Carson's car. Did
anyone go to "Star Cars" car museum in Pigeon Forge? I did. It was
cool because I went on that Friday before I went to the car show, on
Saturday. I did not register for the show. Anyways, they had a BTTF 1
car along with multible cars from moveis like Gohstbusters, Herbie,
Fast and the Furious, etc. They claim that all the cars in the place
was authentic. I have pictures but they are poor because I forgot the
real camera at the house here in Arkansas when I left, so I bought a
disbosable camera. The best one is of the reactor on the back. I will
upload them in the photo section.
Notice the antenna.