[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Hood Needed

Well, the damage isn't really that bad, it's just that most of it is
about 2 inches from the edges, and I've heard that that can't be
repaired with the backing behind it.  There are about 6 scrape/dents
maybe 4 inches long.  I'll take some pics tomorrow.

-Derek L

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
> The chances of finding a lined hood is rare without spending
around $2000 or
> more.
> With shipping, you could spend a lot more.
> When I had this problem I ended up getting a flat hood from
Houston.
> The hood was right at $1000 and I had it NEXT DAY since I am in
Texas.