Re: [DMCForum] Re: Thoughts of the day...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Thoughts of the day...

Joe,

You are correct.  He is saluting satan.  Considering his family made
all their initial money trading with the Nazis and the way he controls
the media  and lies to the people, it would not surprise me if hitler
is buried on their texas ranch.
He learned all this evil and deviate behavior from someone. He is too
stupid to do in on his own.
BOB

On Jan 22, 2005, at 9:46 AM, Joe OBrien wrote:

>  I always thought he did salute Satan. Am I wrong?
>

>  Joe
>

>  --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
>  > No, Marc, it is in reference to The University of Texas.
>  > http://www.utexas.edu/ I had friend who once pretended he went
>  there.
>  > Imagine if you had read your own link, you would have seen the
>  following
>  > explanation.
>  >
>  >
>  > "President Bush (news - web sites) gestures
>  the ''Hook 'em, 'horns' salute
>  > of the University of Texas Longhorns as he and his family watch the
>  > Inaugural Parade Thursday Jan. 20, 2005, in Washington. President
>  Bush's
>  > 'Hook 'em, 'horns' salute got lost in translation in Norway, where
>  shocked
>  > people interpreted his hand gesture during his inauguration as a
>  salute to
>  > Satan. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhgite)"
>  >
>  >
>  > Greg
>  >