RE: [DMCForum] Re: Thoughts of the day...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Thoughts of the day...

No, Marc, it doesn't in the context of its use.  Again, read your link.

"It has a variety of meanings, depending on culture and area. In some
places, it is a sexual insult, charging a man with being a victim of
cuckoldry. Some say that it is meant to ward off ? or to bestow ? the evil
eye. It is also a representation of the Devil, and as such is used as a
salute by fans of heavy metal music. If one reverses the extended fingers,
one gets the "inverted heavy metal salute" which can be given as a reply to
a heavy metal salute, and combined together into a "heavy metal lock",
intertwining the two hands thus presented. In college sports in the United
States, it is also associated with fans of the Texas Longhorns. See Mano
cornuto."

Specifically ----> "In college sports in the United States, it is also
associated with fans of the Texas Longhorns."

Besides, they even got the Vulcan salute wrong so I wouldn't trust their
other explanations.  I have also never heard of "The Shocker" lol

Admiral Greg