Re: [DMCForum] Martin and the All-Wheel Drive DeLorean

Re: [DMCForum] Martin and the All-Wheel Drive DeLorean

Well that could cover phase I, getting drunk and bragging that it will
be an easy project.  Dave since your such a nice guy I'll start phase I
tonight at no cost to you.  Anyone want to help?  Walt?

Andrei