Re: [DMCForum] OT: TiVo video extraction WAS Tucker reminder...

Re: [DMCForum] OT: TiVo video extraction WAS Tucker reminder...

Yeah, I looked into the possibility back when I first got my standalone
unit a year or so ago, but at the time it seemed the Series 2 units were
still prohibitively difficult to hack to that point.  Now that I have
the DirecTiVo unit and considering how much time has passed, I suppose I
should check back in and make sure I'm not twiddling my thumbs for no
reason.

Thanks for the suggestion.

  - Jon

iguanajade wrote:

> You can read up on it at www.tivocommunity.com or
> www.dealdatabase.com
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxx> wrote:
>
>>Hey, I said I *watched* the show, I didn't record it.  If you can
>
> tell
>
>>me how to extract video from my series 2 DirecTiVo I could
>
> certainly put
>
>>it up for you in no time. =)
>>
>>  - Jon
>>

>>Marc Levy wrote:
>>
>>>You going to upload it to your web site Jon??
>>>
>>>:)

> Yahoo! Groups Links

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM