Re: [DMCForum] Tucker in 5...(just for Mark V)

Re: [DMCForum] Tucker in 5...(just for Mark V)

This is sad. I'll have to switch to voiceover mode.

*ahem*

Yes, friends, we have now reached the pinnacle of
self-aggrandizement, when a proffered sexual liaison
by a sad drug addict becomes worth bragging about.
Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of "American
High School!"

VideoBob, I hope you've had as much to drink as I
have.

*hic*

Farrar