From: Jon Heese [mailto:dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:02 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Tucker reminder...

Wow, I remember you comparing Tucker to JZD, Greg, but I had no idea the
stories were so incredibly parallel.  What a great story.  I supposed we
should all be grateful that there are more than 38 DMC-12's...  If only
they'd make a movie that would quadruple the values of the DeLorean now.

I guess BTTF was the closest thing we'll get to that.

  - Jon