[DMCForum] "God's gift to women"

I know a lot of guys like that. They hang about in my
local all the time, get steamed, walk away saying
"Watch this," say some unsuccessful chat-up lines on
some girl not even qualified enough to be arm candy,
then come back to the bar and crow in a blandiose
fashion about what a great success they are with women
and how none of the girls in the pub that night are
any good. I want to bash some of these guys over the
head with a clue bat sometimes. The only time they'll
get a woman is when they print self-help dating books
on drool-proof paper.

End of rant.

Farrar