From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:20 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] AOL...

There are free anti-virus packages out there (for home
use) as well as other security tools.... For those
willing to take responsibility for themselves!

I recently had a discussion with someone who was
looking to take legal action against their ISP because
they were infected with a Trojan that turn the machine
in to a SPAM zombie...  Amazing!