From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:36 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Anti Virus.

I have had good luck with AGV;

http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/

"AVG Free Edition is for private, non-commercial,
single home computer use only. Use of AVG Free Edition
within any organization or for commercial purposes is
strictly prohibited. Your use of AVG Free Edition
shall be in accordance with and is subject to the
terms and conditions set forth in the AVG Free Edition
License Agreement which accompanies AVG Free Edition."

DMCH uses this software, so maybe it is the "official
antivirus software for DeLorean owners"??  But I have
always wondered if they were using the commercial
version, or the free one.

Microsoft has a good anti-spyware tool now too.