[DMCForum] Re: Radio.

ClearChannel is killing public radio. Years ago I scoffed at
satellite radio. But I am also on the verge of getting satellite
radio.

How much is XM AFTER taxes each month. I only drive for 15-20
minutes a day, so it still won't be worth it.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
> NO, I pay for Sirius radio so that I don't have to sit through
Clear
> Channel's constant
> ad pushing and political brain washing.... Stern is a perk.
(Begining
> January 1, 2006)
> - VB
>
> >From: "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx>
> >To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Radio.
> >Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:42:33 -0500
> >
> >You would -pay- to hear Stern?!?  Mancow... now THAT'S
entertainment :)