RE: [DMCForum] Howard Stern, what else would DeLorean owners discuss?

RE: [DMCForum] Howard Stern, what else would DeLorean owners discuss?

Ok, let me make a full confession.
Behind me are two huge posters, one is the original Private Parts poster,
the other is
the Leroy Neuman painting of Stern.
Each framed and lit.
In the center of these two posters is an equipment rack that has an
industrial broadcast
FM reciever that is fed by an amplified antenna.
These supply four rack mounted CD-Recorders that are programmed to record
the
entire show in sequence.
These discs are then ripped to MP3 and archived.
I have every show, from every day since I started doing this January 1 2000.

I used to do a cable show called:
http://churchofhoward.netfirms.com/
Check out the photos....

I regularly talk to Yucko, Melrose and others.
I have opened for Craig Gass (does Sam Kinison, Gene Simmons, Al Pacino) and
others.
The other day Melrose called me from the Jimmy Kimmel show and put Jim
Florentine
on the phone... that was cool.
I have talked to Howard on the phone, on the air several times.
I COULD be a wack-packer if I wanted to, but you have to spend 3-4 hours on
the phone
per day...calling and calling.
I'm not into all that, I just like to listen.

I have every thing Stern ever put out, and plenty of stuff he didn't.
Shit, I even have a 35mm print of Private Parts.

SO there you have it.
I am a Stern fan to the max, I have been listening since the early 90's and
I don't plan
on giving up now.
If I have to pay a few bucks to Sirius to listen it is worth it.
I would pay what ever price they asked - I don't care.
The enjoyment I get on a daily basis listening to this stuff is worth more
than the .40 cents a day
that they charge for all this stuff.
TV got better when we started paying for it, why not radio?

Yes, there is a Sirius radio mounted in the DeLorean, ...and the Taurus, and
the Harley too.
Yup, I have one custom mounted on my Harley with an amp and four speakers.
I dig my tunes.

- Videobob