[DMCForum] Re: Rebuilt distrobutor in 1885

[DMCForum] Re: Rebuilt distrobutor in 1885

It was definitely a real DeLorean shell, not a plastic model.
The plastic scale model was used for some scenes of the train pushing
the car in 1885, thats all.
The remenants of the DeLorean that was hit by the train hang from the
ceiling of Planet Hollywood, Honolulu, Hawaii!!

John