[DMCForum] Re: Norway?

Ugh...disregard. Now I see what you're asking.

Public Apology to Marc Levy #4,023. Walt, make sure it gets into the
archives for people 20 years down the road.

To answer your question about the route Marc, I've been to Norway a
few times. That's got to be a mistake. They have highways blasted
through the mountains and I've driven all over the place. I don't
recall any points in the country that are cut off and require that
type of circuitous route.

Rich