RE: [DMCForum] DMC US, Irish or British Built?

RE: [DMCForum] DMC US, Irish or British Built?

I have asked about this several times and always get the same response,
"well, who cares?"  Well, since I asked the question...  :)

I also contacted N.A.D.A. about this long ago and here is their response.

Greg, The reason we list the Delorean in the Import section is that a
Delorean is known as a Import its that simple.
Best regards,
Steve Ferguson - Editor
www.nadaguides.com
Sferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N.A.D.A. Appraisal Guides
P.O. Box 7800, Costa Mesa, CA 92628
(800) 966-6232 ext. 250
(714) 556-8715 Fax

"Your Destination for Vehicle Information"

Pretty astounding response, eh?

Greg