[DMCForum] DeLorean Owners in Ireland website!

[DMCForum] DeLorean Owners in Ireland website!

Hi Lads,

When you get a chance, take a look at our new website for DeLorean
Owners in Ireland:

http://www.delorean.ie

I have a few interviews lined up in the coming weeks with some former
management of DMC who live in Ireland, plus more cool stuff. This
will be added to the website soon...

For the moment, there are still some interesting sections for you
guys in the USA - check out the Previous Meetings section for the
meeting in Belfast we had recently - you can see some very nice and
up to date pictures of the DeLorean factory and test track here.

Thanks!

John Dore,
Dublin, Ireland, VIN 3810.