[DMCForum] Re: eBay... Joe OBrien...

Well I electronically signed what petitions that were available, and
the one official complain petition, But what good does a petition do
for a Goliath company like eBay against all the "Davids" who sell
for them.

They are now milking us to death. I fear the milk may turn sour
soon. I'll just sell directly to people, as latley all the scammers
trying to use bidpay to pay me, the people expecting me to kiss
their ass in each auction, answer 30 ridiculous questions about each
item, gets to be a downer. But the money is good.

I'll probably tone it down after the end of this month anyway. I've
been photographing items for the last 5 hours to flood eBay with
this week again. Gotta beat the fee increase coming in 2 weeks.

Later,

Joe