From: Jack Stiefel [mailto:jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 11:08 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] I must have done something right with my Jag ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4519154927&fro
mMakeTrack=true

I am famous lol.  Here I thought my Jag was just ok.  Now I find it is
good enough to sell on ebay.  My picture was scammed from my personal
web page and used to sell this car.  Mine is not the main one but the
second picture, the one showing an overhead view in a driveway with
trees in the background.

I almost fell off my chair when I found it.

--
Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl   DMC Vin 03461

Parrot Head Radio http://www.fmtimemachine.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -- Adam Savage