Re: [DMCForum] Re: white haze - my saga continues

Walt wrote:

> Okay, I'm way, way behind as usual (this time 250+
> messages).

I'd address your current post Walt, but with your track record, by the
time you  read my reply it'll be as old news as whether Barbara Bush
driving a D is hot or whether daydreaming about getting laid is a
natural phenomenon  (sorry, Farrar - you just reminded me of things I
wish I'd not said).

But seriously, I still have your original post and will crawl around
under the car again one of these days when I find the time.  I haven't
used the A/C since September, but I'll turn it on and check it out.

>  But I just have to comment on Lauren's eloquent
> use of words:

HAHA -- thanks!  I did come up with a good one if I do say so myself.