Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

Reading books from a long time ago gives one a nice
view of the English language and how to write and
speak it properly. You can make yourself sound more
sophisticated and rise above a humble or meager
background by using language to your advantage.
Remember, language is words assigned to thoughts; if
you can control language, you can affect thought.

Now stop reading this and watch where you're driving.
;)

Farrar

--- Nun Yah <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Josh, I'm trying to defend you here.  Are there
> subjects in school
> > that you excel at and are interested in?
>
> Yes there are. Oddly enough one of them is
> mathmatics. Auto shop,
> MCST ( Micro computer system technology)2, and
> science are the only
> class that really interest me. Engllish is my
> weakest because all we
> do in there is read books from.. along time ago and
> will not help in
> life. That is the way I feel, anyway. If it has
> nothing to do with
> cars or motorcycles then, who cares. They bore me to
> death. I have
> tried to tell my doctor and my mom that I'm just
> bored but they
> didn't listen to me about the Attirol. I took
> Ritalin in the fourth
> and fifth grade for daydreaming. It's funny, when I
> had a girlfriend
> I didn't have the propablem of day dreaming. Maybe I
> need another
> one?
>
> Auto shop is about to get really boring because we
> have to ride the
> cheese wagon and I will not be able to work on my
> personal car. Looks
> like my gutless Cutless will be worked on and maybe
> with a little
> luck running. When I get my D here in about a month
> it will probably
> be parked inside the shop for when I get there I can
> check everything
> before I get it out on the freeway and find out a
> hose is rotten or
> something of that nature.
>
> -Josh

http://my.yahoo.com