From: Dave Stragand [mailto:dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 12:00 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Project Vixen Site Store

Hi All,

I whipped up a little site store for ProjectVixen.com... at
<http://www.projectvixen.com/sitestore/>
http://www.projectvixen.com/sitestore/

The officially makes me an un-"proper vendor", eh?  Anyway, there are a
bunch of odds & ends (or bits & bobs for you Brits) there, but primarily
it's a place to put my DMC car cover links.  I'm set up to sell CoverCraft
custom-fit DMC covers in 17 different fabrics and colors.  I have these
covers on 4 of my cars, and they really are a great fit.  Well worth the
money spent.

I suppose my next step is to create another email account, join the group,
and tell everyone how good my products are, right?  =)  Just kidding...

-Dave Stragand
VIN #05927

*********
Books - We are partnered with MotorBooks International, Amazon and Barnes &
Noble to give you the best prices.

Car Covers - Custom-fitted car covers for your DeLorean by Covercraft and
DMC Houston -- in your choice of fabrics & colors!

Care Products - Products especially designed for the care of your DeLorean's
appearance

Headliners - Headliner material and adhesives. Do it yourself, and save!

Magazines - We are partnered with Magazinia.com and Magmall.com to give you
the best prices and selection.

Paints and Coatings - Specialized paints and coatings from Eastwood and
others.

Parts - New - Those hard-to-find engine, suspension & brake parts.

Posters - Decorate your wall with pictures of our favorite vehicle.

Tools - Specialized tools for restoration and maintenance.

Videos & Music - Videos and Music CDs featuring the DeLorean.