From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:47 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] A public response to a private message: respect and
courtesy

This is a response to a private message sent to me by
Ralf.  I thought there may be public interest in this,
as further example of what goes on with DML
moderators.

You may want to read from the bottom first to
understand my response.

Ralf,

I'd like to see the feedback that led to the
conclusion of "should table this discussion at least
or a while so the people involved can cool down a
bit.".

What is to cool down from?  We are all quite cool!
The facts speak for themselves, the problem is that
many facts are censored by the moderators.
EEspeciallywhen the facts are about them.

The impact of the DMC Forum on the DML is incredible.
Because there is now a unmoderated mailing list where
these facts can be made known (even if it is to a
smaller audience), it has forced the DML moderators to
allow things that in the past they would have
rejected.

I recall a post a few weeks back where Jack Singer
said "would recommend a new forum if this is not
answered."  Lots of people were upset about this, but
I admit the private e-mail stopped abruptly when the
topic was no longer seen on the DML.  Is it over now??
I don't know, but even with me being a "trouble
maker", things always seem to get back to normal in
short order..  The more recent "endotex" situation is
another example.

Either way Ralf, I thank you for taking the time to
aattemptto be heard.  Furthermore, I encourage people
to be heard even if I disagree with them.

"Society honors its living conformist and its dead
trouble makers." ~ Mignon McLaughlin