Re: Rebuilt distrobutor WAS: Re: [DMCForum] BTTF on TBS

Re: Rebuilt distrobutor WAS: Re: [DMCForum] BTTF on TBS

Sure the only parts that go bad are the rubber o-rings, and for
temporary use those could be made out of almost anything the doesn't
dissolve instantly in gas.  The hardest part would be removing the torx
screws that hold the thing together.  But even then a small cold chisel
could be use to pop the heads off and new molts could be run through.

Andrei The King of rigging