RE: [DMCForum] Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

RE: [DMCForum] Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

I said there was 12 people, and 7 cars.
Quite a decent turn out if I do say so myself.
(photos at http://www.dfwdmc.com in the PHOTO GALLERY)

..and what "truth"?
What is it exactly that I am lying about?
Point out the portion that I have mislead on and I will post a recantation
to correct it.
Feel free to defend yourself on it if you wish.

You can butter the story up any which way you like to make yourself feel
better,
the bottom line is that you took the stripes that I paid $500 for to use for
a template
for making my reproductions, took them out of my car and kept them for
several months
and used them to make your own identical set of stripes and then sell them
cheaper than mine.
What part of that am I missing?
Do you honestly think that I would say to you "here John, take these and
create some
competition for me, because I want to blow $1500 for nothing on having these
made up)
I think that you simply did not respect me enough to consider me
"competition" and that
I simply didn't matter.
You have been around longer and have more of a name so that makes you
entitled.
Ok, have it your way.

However, "I will say this", if you had just let water go under the bridge I
would have forgotten
about it except you wanted to act childish and avoid my calls, then refuse
to sell me
parts when I needed them.
If you had not done that I would have just forgot about it and let it go,
which I sorta have
since these items are not the types of sellers that would make or break
anyone.
However your immense greed, and lack of respect for me is what I was most
upset about.

For some stupid reason I thought that because we had shared meals,
conversations and even
boarding together that it made us friends.
I had spent a lot of money with you and recommended you every chance I could
get,
for you to do something like that to me was very hurtful, it broke my heart
to tell you the truth.
You have so many things for sale you can't keep up with your work and yet
you had to go out
of your way to add these to your list even after I begged you to work with
me, then you
went a step further and undercut my price by almost half forcing me to sell
off my remaining
units at cost or below.
Your explanation for this was "Bob, it's just business".

I am only 30, maybe a little less than half your age and I have learned
something that
you have not... that money isn't everything. Friends are everything.
The friends that I do have are worth keeping.
Even if not friends, you ruined a great business relationship with someone
who was
a very loyal customer who also would help you any way he could if you needed
it.
You have a lot to learn and a short time to do it.

In summation, I have never refused your phone calls or requests.
Anytime you want to talk about it you have my number, I will buy you lunch
if you like.
I am not the type to keep enemies.

- VB