From: stitsien [mailto:stitsien@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 5:27 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Wow, strangest DeLorean ad ever

I was looking to see if my ad was still up and viewed this Off
dmcnews.com

Serious buyers only contact 903-566-1980 8-5PM 903-566-1955 after
6PM.  For color photo set send $15.00 and Self Addressed Envelope
(although that will be hard without an address).

I've never seen this before. Just wow. Please pay me so you may look
at my car and think about buying it.

Matthew Stits
Vin 0789 Currently for sale