Re: [DMCForum] WHO killed Jesus?

VB,

Very well put.

No one has ever been able to prove to me, that a single deighity is
better than a multideity and that any of these exist.

As for their claims that if you don't 'believe' you are going to some
place called "hell".

Well, I live an ethical life trying to protect the environment and all
forms of scentient life.  I figure this is a 'superior religion' to
those religious people who only think that humans are important.

Some of the american indian philosophies about mother earth make good
sense.  It's the right thing for me.

If that isn't good enough. Too bad for those self centered,
exploitative, egotistic, bigoted, ignorant, overpopulating, environment
destroying, religious extremists.
They can be the most evil people, not paying fair wages, firing people,
shipping jobs oversees to make more profit, wasting resources,  making
multimillion dollars salaries-but they go their church and give them
money and all their evilness is forgiven and they will live forever in a
happy place.   What hippo critical BS.

Personally, I would not want to live forever in the same place with
these hypocrites.

BOB