[DMCForum] Car & Driver Television - DeLorean Story

[DMCForum] Car & Driver Television - DeLorean Story

Well yeah, so my subject line kind of gives it away, so there might
be no "suspense" in reading this post, but I was watching the
SpikeTV channel at 5:00 today EST, and they were showing several
episodes in a row of "Car & Driver Television" (like the magazine).
I like car review shows like Motorweek, and this one was similar, so
I started watching one.  To my total surprise, they did a segment on
the DeLorean!  It was about 10 minutes into the episode, under
the "Retrospective Classics" section of the show.  Total length was
about 3-4 minutes.  They were pretty accurate in their comments
about the car and its history, and had positive things to say about
it.  I managed to record it on VHS tape.
If anyone looks for a re-run, the show started with reviews on the
Mitsubishi Galant and Cadillac CTS-V.

-Derek L
VIN 5302