RE: [DMCForum] Re: JAIL

It looks to me in the video that people were forming a "human road block",
and were harassing
the people who had the right to their rally.
The "Gays" of the rally went out and got a permit to have a rally and were
being
harassed by the religious goofs, who went out there armed with a camera and
quotes
from local newspapers with the purpose of starting trouble so they could get
arrested
and use it as propaganda on their website as a tool to do what all organized
religious
organizations do - RAISE MONEY.
The gay rally was paid for by permits, and was under police protection.
That is why the police were there in the first place.
Those police are hired by the city to be there to protect them.

People mis-understand me in what I am saying.
I am NOT anti-christian, I am anti ya-hoo.

You don't need an audience to worship God.
God is with you where ever you go.
God is inside your heart, and when you conduct yourself the correct way,
people will KNOW your a Christian and you will not need a bumper sticker to
advertise it.
Being a Christian, or simply following God's path has nothing to do with the
torment
of other human beings by telling them how wrong they are.
As Americans, and as human beings it is that persons right to choose how to
live
their lives and no one else should be allowed to interfere.

As far as these people being arrested, they were told by police officers
that they needed
to leave the area that had been quarantined off by the people who acquired
permits
to have a legal rally, then they disobeyed the police officers and formed a
human road block
and refused to move when asked to leave the area.
The "Gays" had a legal right to be there in the fact that they acquired the
legal permits
to have a protest, the religious people did not have the same permits and
legal rights to be there
and disobeyed the police therefore being in trespass, and violating the law.

If these religious people want to have a rally then they need to get the
proper permits.
You can not show up at an event and trespass.
Especially in this day and age of violence and terrorism.

What if a group of the KKK (a Christian based organization) illegally showed
up to a black
church where they were not invited, and blocked the doors or pathway and
yelled racist
comments at the people inside.
Then, the police came and asked them nicely to leave, and the KKK said "no
we are not going
to leave, we are going to sit right here" ...and so they were arrested.

This is essentially what you saw in the video, instead of racists it was
another type of
prejudice.
The police in this case did the right thing, they were dealing with people
who were ignoring
and disrespecting the the police and knew that if they were willing to
ignore them and break the
law then who knows what else they would do.

Let's not forget, it is Christians who set off bombs and attack and kill
abortion clinic employees
in the name of God and children.
The very thing they are trying to protect - "LIFE" - is the thing they are
willing to sacrifice.
Hypocrisy runs deep with these type of people (protesters).
If I was a police officer stuck in between a crowd of gay people dancing and
singing and
a group of religious protesters on the other - I would be more terrified of
the religious protesters.
No doubt about it.
The Village People never hurt anyone.

- VB