Re: [DMCForum] Re: white haze - my saga continues

Re: [DMCForum] Re: white haze - my saga continues

I haven't even had a chance between the rain and the cold we've
had  (OK - you Easterners don't feel sorry for me, I know), to get
under the D and look for signs of a leak in daylight, when yesterday
my windshield in the Hummer started fogging from the dash vents.
At first it was amusing to watch the vapors, but then.......

today the leak just let go!   Yes, I have a heater core leak in the
truck.  It's much more dramatic with coolant fumes filling the cab,
and probably a helluva lot more expensive to fix.

What kind of bad kharma is it to have two leaky heater cores??  Just
venting (pun intended) and hoping everyone will feel sorry for me ;)