Re: [DMCForum] Re: impending frame off restoration

Re: [DMCForum] Re: impending frame off restoration

Interesting comment..

I don't know if financing is a good idea for upgrading
a car.  There is not much to base the value of such an
upgrade on.  In other words, how much will your
DeLorean be worth after the upgrade as compared to an
otherwise identical car without it?

While I may one day order up one of those SS frames
(especially if they make it to fit the Porsche 6
speed)..  It will be for the love of the car, so going
in to debt for it would not be an option because it is
unlikely I would ever be able to sell the car for what
I put in to it (If I needed to pay off the loan
quickly).

<SNIP>