[DMCForum] Re: Maybe this is why kids have ADD??

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxx> wrote:
> Or maybe the fact that as we become more educated it is more educated
> people who quit smoking and therefore maybe the kids being testes
> weren't the brightest whips to begin with?
>
> Just my 2 very non PC cents
>
> Jack

Exactly, Jack. I was about to say the same thing.

This is yet another study drawing wild conclusions and making huge
leaps of faith about the terrors of smoking. I am not a smoker and do
not allow people to smoke in my home, vehicles, etc. If my wife had
smoked when we met, I never would have dated her. I'm very
anti-tobacco and quite frankly can't see why anyone would want to do
this to himself.

That said, I can spot stupid logic when I see it, and I see it all
over this "study". Oh, and my father smoked around me all the time
when I was a kid.