Re: [DMCForum] Hired, moving, selling delorean..

Re: [DMCForum] Hired, moving, selling delorean..

The Grizzly doesn't watch TV he prefers to listen to country music.  But
he also enjoys the occasional Big Mac and Coke, any kind of beer, a nice
cup of ice coffee on a hot day, and would smoke if we let him.

Cloey watches TV and loves her soaps and the news magazine shows.  Like
any teenager she has her moments, but mini-marshmallows or gummy bears
almost always bring her around.

Don't anyone freak out thinking we only feed our animals junk food.
They have a regulated well balanced diet, we just like to spoil them
with special treats every once in a while.  The USDA vets actuly told us
our animals are the healthiest they have seen at a private sanctuary.

Andrei