Re: [DMCForum] Hired, moving, selling delorean..

Re: [DMCForum] Hired, moving, selling delorean..

Yes we have a 12 year old Grizzly named Tanaka and a 3 year old Black
bear named Cloey.  I wouldn't let Cloey near the car tho cause she
thinks she can drive...  We used to take her for rides on the golf cart
but the frame eventuly rusted to the point where her weight snapped it
in half.

And if all continues to go well we should have a few Florida Panthers
(cats not the hockey team) in a couple months to bread for the re
population program.

Andrei