[DMCForum] Re: Hired, moving, selling delorean..

[DMCForum] Re: Hired, moving, selling delorean..

Eh, paranoid talk, this is with an insured shipper that insures the
car. Just as likely to have an accident with a covered carrier.

Way too much hype with the covered carriers.

It's your money, and about $600, and the car can come with you.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thomaspaulmccoy"
<thomaspaulmccoy@xxxx> wrote:

> If you want the car to arrive, and with minimal damage, its triple
> that price.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > $550-$600 you can have a car shipped anywhere in the country.
Can