Re: [DMCForum] DeLoreans and their owners, Growing together.

Re: [DMCForum] DeLoreans and their owners, Growing together.

Marc -

> The word "quality" was used..  So I assumed the
> meaning was the qulaity of the physical car...

I don't have the original post, Marc, but I thought "quality"
meant something more abstract, having to do with the quality of
workmanship and dedication and focus, patience and temperment.

> I have dedication to my cars, but some of the fleet
> could be considered less than "the best quality" of
> the breed.

I didn't think this was about you originally.  I always got the
impression from your posts that you cared for your fleet with pride
and knowledge.