Re: [DMCForum] Another gull wing car (Was: Slogan rights?)

Re: [DMCForum] Another gull wing car (Was: Slogan rights?)

I saw an interview last night of Jim Carey on.... oh crap,
it was either Jay Leno or David Letterman.  I kept switching
channels.  Anyway, Jim pretended to be driving it laying
sideways across his chair, making jokes about it being so
low, waiving his arm like a gullwing door, etc.

Walt