[DMCForum] Re: Never say Never?

Elvis, if your going to hang around on an American newsgroup you
gotta realize we are all smart asses to each other ALL the time with
no real insults meant by most of the humor we send around.

Busting another friends balls is just what we do it seems, but
usually people from other cultures take offense to it, like you have
several times thinking someone was insulting you.

When all we really were doing was just joking around.

Just take 1/100th of the stuff seriously and to heart if someone
isn't speaking about advice or work on a car.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx>
wrote:

> Greg,
>
> just forget it. You are right and I am stupid.
>
> Happy new year !
>
> Elvis
>
> P.S.: But at least I know how to fix a glovebox lid which seems to
be the
> only
> problem of people when looking to buy a 23 year old car. You can
call
> Greg/Gary whatever you want (and me too, as I couldn't believe it
was him),
> but he never had to ask §$%&%$§ like that !
>

>   Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:03:29 -0500
>    From: "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx>
> Subject: RE: Re: Never say Never?
>
> You said, "And the other Greg doesn't understand why is getting
bad email
> from the Greg here."  I am sending him bad email?  Ok, the
following is
> verbatim what I sent Gary after finding out he was endotex23.
>

> "Jeez, man, how many aliases do you need?  Gary?  Greg?  I wonder
if you
> ever told me or anyone the truth about anything.
>
> Greg"
>

> But yea, now that I read it again it does sound bad...absolutely
horrific!!
> I feel ashamed now.  He never responded to that one, but chose to
reply to
> another one of mine and was as elegant as ever.
>
> Greg

click here