Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wow, good thing I *STILL* have not purchased BTTF on

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Wow, good thing I *STILL* have not purchased BTTF on DVD.

Well, I have the movies of VHS, and LD..  I already
own the "software license" TWICE..  Why can't I do a
media upgrade, for the cost of the media alone?

I should also be able to download all of the music I
own on 8 track, cassette, and LP for free.. right?

....  I agree Ryan, they milk us at every opportunity.

--- ryanpwright <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>

> up). These bastards milk the public for every last
> dime.

<SNIP>