From: Elvis [mailto:elvisnocita@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 6:26 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Never say Never?

LOL cool stuff here LOL

Listen - I got some email fomr Greg - not the Greg here
but the other Greg - I mean the Greg that the Greg here
doesn't seem to like. And the other Greg doesn't understand
why is getting bad email from the Greg here.
What a luck that I have such a rare name LOL
I don't think Greg has anything to do with Gary, instead
it seams that he can't stand wrong advices that he gets from
the lists - like Gary.

I have old emails from endotex23 here that he posted in
the beginning on the DML. He was polite and pointed on facts.
He called Bill - "Mr Robinson" and used the word "respect".
Gary would never have done that ;-)

Anyways - for pointing people on the mistakes they make
(they /he gives that as advices to others who don't know it better)
I am getting moderated on the DML ?
What do I have to say - Oh I'm so sorry Mr.T., but there is the
slight possibility of a mistake in the car's schematic ?

No way !

If I want wrong informations I don't need groups that
come together to discuss this car. I can ask any aßßhole
on the street to get misinformed ! Maybe then I finally
would have found the coke in my car ? ;-)

Gre...uuuhm Elvis ;-)

> Yeah, you gotta love that delivery. It's like going to
> the doctor with a bad knee and having him say "Well,
> we can fix your knee, but you're a fscking moron
> Have a nice day, beyotch. Next patient, please."
>
> Farrar
>
> --- timnagin <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > "Gary" did explain some things on the Forum in
> > detail, with the added
> > insults along the way, very similar to endotex23.

click here