RE: [DMCForum] white haze

> Ok, don't leave the rest of us in suspense!
>
> Greg

Apparently "Woody Haze" was a  football? coach at OS.

Just an observation --  Ever since I've been on the forum, as both a
lurker and participant for more than a year, I've noticed that not one
word has ever been uttered about sports until the WH reference.
Never heard "what about those <Lakers><Bulls><RedSox> not even
<Williams Sisters>."  And I love you guys for it!!  You're  a collective
refreshing respite from the endless babble about StoudemireBall I
have to listen to at home.  Been wanting to say that for a long time.

Merry Xmas to all!!  (to be read as Futurama's EX-

> >> PS: since I'm an Ohio State alum, I fondly refer to my film as a
> >> sort of "woody haze".  No one gets that anymore though.
> >
> ><faking cheery laughter> Had to have my Ohio-born husband explain it
> >to me, but I get it now.  .........................LP

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here