From: Samuel [mailto:samuel_yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 3:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Floating Ground?

I'll do some more tests over the weekend, after Christmas. The bulbs
have not been replaced for awhile, but I did take the headlights out,
and had put them back in. The horns are new and should still function.

On another note, went to put my new sensor in for the water pump
temperature switch, found out that someone had put another one in, and
cut the old connector off the wiring harness and crimped a new one on
that wont match. Walter says he has an old harness that he's taken
pieces off of, may be able to swipe one from there being Houston does
not have the end connector I need.

Samuel

click here