[DMCForum] Re: DML vs DMC Forum

Walt,

Although it's certainly possible that some false ID's were
subscribed to pad the membership roster, I think it's more likely
that many old names who have sold their cars and moved on are stuck
in the roster. I don't think anyone takes time to purge the roster.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > Uh we generate more traffic because we argue about OT crap
instead
> > of joining forums relevant to the topic being debated.
>
> Yeah, but I'm suspicious that much of the DML membership is fake
padding to make the group look like it is bigger than it really is.
Consider how their membership grew by about 400 to 500 members since
the DMCForum was created.  Their message volume has increased some
but not in proportion to the increase in membership.  If there were
only 9000 or so DeLoreans made and even less now still in existence,
how can there be 1500+ people subscribed to a DeLorean Yahoo group?
Most of the owners I know locally never mess with the internet.

> Walt

click here