[DMCForum] Re: Porsche Tranny

Info is good..  :)

There seems to be a lot of custom gear sets for the
915, Is it not possible to just make all of the gears
taller?

Did you try to fit the 6 speed in a DMC frame?  Or is
Jim the only one who has done this?  I dont want to
hack up the frame, and dont want to stress the CV
joints.  I want a car I can that is reliable, safe AND
fast.