[DMCForum] Re: BUMP - Vent, Heater, & Defrost (To Everyone and Elvis)

[DMCForum] Re: BUMP - Vent, Heater, & Defrost (To Everyone and Elvis)

Hi Derek,

thanks for the flowers and yes - we can get along.
Your german seems to be very good, too ;-)

My problem with qestions like those is, that you guys
do not even try to use the manuals and schematics.
Instead you run to the internet and ask others for
their opinion. Well, not too bad, better than modifiying
the wiring like many PO's have done it before.

You can call me a dick, maybe you're right. But this
dick always brings detailed schematics and stuff to
Delorean meetings and gives them for free to the owners
so that they can keep it in their cars and have it ready
when they need it.
When I ask them to try to fix a problem by themselves
they may learn something. And the next time they really
have a problem and are stranded on a rainy night somewhere
in the nowhere on their own - they know how to use the
informations they have and can manage it to bring the
car back home.

So what's more worth ? Telling you step by step how to
fix your problem or giving you a help to find it out by
yourself ? (And it is really easy, isn't it ?)

The Dick !

Message: 22