Re: [DMCForum] 25th anniversary?

In a message dated 18/12/2004 21:24:05 GMT Standard Time,  eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

I  believe someone on the list mentioned something about a 25th
Anniversary  event coming up soon. Does anyone have any details about  it?

Eurofest 2006 is the official 25th anniversary event being held in Belfast,
Northern Ireland 25th to 28th May 2006.  This will be the largest
international gathering of DeLorean owners from around the world.  Previous  conventions
were held in Belfast in 1993, 1997 and 2001.
Full details will be available ealy next year.
Robert Lamrock
Eurofest 2006 Organiser

click here