[DMCForum] Re: SonnyV...

All I keep thinking about with this topic is the whole Arnold
Schwarzanegger issue that came up a while back... you know the one
when he said something like anyone didn't agree with his political
ideals were "girly men." Like Bill Maher said of that incident...
this is all fake anger. I think people are just looking for drama
with this whole thing. I mean honestly... who really gives a damn
about this? DMC-H and James have done nothing illegal. Silly? Most
definately. But anyone who has gotten their panties in a wad over
this needs some perspective. Has anyone gotten hurt? Has anyone been
financially wronged? Has their car been damaged/not fixed? Are there
subpar parts or services being sold? Nope... this whole conflict is
about nothing. Instead of this dinky issue why don't we get
passionate about the real problems facing the DeLorean community and
real beefs we have with DeLorean vendors? Let's rally behind
something that's actually useful like more performance parts for the
DeLorean, or the remanufacturing of grey binnacles or something like
that. Like someone else said too... why bite the hand that feeds
you? Especially over something as trivial as this... let's move on
folks. -Louie #5252

click here